Data protection declaration according to DSGVO as of 25 May 2018
Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. In the following we would like to inform you in detail about the handling of these.
Name and address of the company
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "DSGVO") and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is:
Caravan Center Nord GmbH
CEO: Mr. Olav Pabst & Mr. Timo Ahrens
Am Oxer 16
Phone: +49 461 146 846 - 6
Data Protection Officer
Phone: 04521 8301410
General data processing
Scope and permission for the processing of personal data
We collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide the functionality of our website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user.
An exception applies in those cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
The legal basis for processing personal data with the prior consent of the person concerned is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. The legal basis for the processing of personal data to fulfil a legal obligation is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as a legal basis in the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person necessitate the processing of personal data. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and these interests outweigh the interest of the data subject, taking into account the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for the processing of the data.
Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, the data may be stored if we are required to do so by law in order to process the data. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the legally prescribed storage period expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Data processing through use of our website
Description and scope of data processing and legal basis
Each time you access our website, our system (or its web space provider) automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer. The following data is collected:
Name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. This data is used in particular to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. when the session in question has ended.
Possibility of opposition and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
Description and scope of data processing
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised by technical precautions. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
Purpose of data processing
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. The analysis cookies tell us how the website is used and enable us to continually optimise our services.
Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO also lies in these purposes.
Contact form and e-mail contact
Description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user makes use of this possibility, the data entered in the contact form as well as the IP address, date and time are transmitted to us and stored. Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data during the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration. The legal basis for the processing of the data in this case is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from the contact form serves us solely to process the establishment of contact. If you contact us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective establishment of contact with the user has ended. Contact is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, contact cannot be continued to clarify the relevant facts.
In this case, all personal data stored in the course of establishing contact will be deleted.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel your subscription to the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, using this form on the website, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data is collected exclusively under a pseudonym, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Third party services
The person responsible for the processing has integrated contents, services and performances of other providers on the website. These include, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube and graphics and images from other websites. The transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary so that these data can be accessed and displayed in the user's browser. The providers (hereinafter referred to as "third party providers") thus perceive the IP address of the respective user.
Even though we make every effort to only use third-party providers who only need the IP address in order to deliver content, we have no influence on whether the IP address may be stored. In this case, this process serves statistical purposes, among others. If we are aware that the IP address is being stored, we will inform our users accordingly.
Use and application of Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
The data controller has integrated the Google Analytics component (with anonymisation function) on this website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors to Internet pages. A web analysis service collects data on, among other things, from which website a person concerned came to a website (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimise a website and to analyse the costs and benefits of Internet advertising.
The operating company of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
The data controller uses the addition "_gat._anonymizeIp" for the web analysis via Google Analytics. This addition is used by Google to shorten and anonymise the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned if access to our Internet pages is from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyse the flow of visitors to our website. Google uses the data and information obtained, among other things, to evaluate the use of our website, to compile online reports for us showing the activities on our website and to provide other services in connection with the use of our website.
Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. What cookies are has already been explained above. When the cookie is set, Google is able to analyse the use of our website. Each time you access one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the data controller and on which a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically prompted by the respective Google Analytics component to transmit data to Google for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, Google obtains knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the person concerned, which Google uses, among other things, to track the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently to enable commission statements.
The cookie is used to store personal information such as the access time, the location from which the access originated and the frequency of visits to our website by the person concerned. Each time you visit our website, this personal data, including the IP address of the Internet connection used by the person concerned, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may share this personal data collected through the technical process with third parties.
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as described above, at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
For more information and to review Google's current privacy policies, please visit www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ and www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html Google Analytics is explained in more detail at www.google.com/intl/de_en/analytics/.
Use and usage of Google Maps
We use the component "Google Maps" of the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google", on our site.
Google sets a cookie each time the "Google Maps" component is called up in order to process user settings and data when the page on which the "Google Maps" component is integrated is displayed. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain period of time unless you delete it manually beforehand.
If you do not agree with this processing of your data, it is possible to deactivate the "Google Maps" service and thus prevent the transmission of data to Google. To do this, you must deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you cannot use "Google Maps" or can only use it to a limited extent.
Data protection for applications and in the application process
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be carried out electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to us electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If we do not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests on our part are opposed to deletion. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz - AGG).
Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject; (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller must carry out the rectification immediately.
Right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to erase the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data - apart from their storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to cancellation
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Personal data relating to you shall no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) DSGVO.
Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients by the data controller.
Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate these data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for such purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection through automated procedures using technical specifications in connection with the use of Information Society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision.
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
As a responsible company, we refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.
Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of presumed infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint was lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time at this address.